Find an EAP That Won’t Waste Your Company’s Money
An 11-Point Checklist for Comparing Employee Assistance Programs
Whether your company is investing in its first employee assistance program or replacing a disappointing vendor, it’s not easy to make sense of your options.
So many vendors seem exactly the same. And if your company already has an EAP, you don’t want to waste your budget on yet another benefits program your employees won’t use.
Use this free 11-point checklist to uncover the subtle — but critical — differences between EAP providers.
A good EAP vendor is a partner that will:
- Help your company retain and attract top talent with an enhanced benefits package.
- Provide much-needed support for your hard-working HR team in times of crisis.
- Help you and your employees keep healthcare costs down by working with your other benefit plans.
A bad EAP vendor will just take your money. Find a good one with this checklist.
This free checklist will help you compare EAP vendors in four key areas:
- How they support management and HR in the aftermath of traumatic workplace events.
- How accurately and honestly they report utilization rate and other important performance metrics.
- How well they integrate with your company’s other benefit plans.
- How they’ll reach your employees around the country and the world, growing with your company from the regional to the global scale.
If your company is shopping around for an EAP — or even thinking about it — complete the form on this page and click the button to receive your free copy of “Time to Change Your EAP Provider? Key Qualities to Look for in your Next EAP.”