Is your company struggling with frequent employee absences?
You can reduce absenteeism through culture and policy.
Of all the challenges faced by employers today, absenteeism in one of the most universal. Employers of every size must deal with the fact that some of their employees fail to show up when expected.
Employee absence creates a wide range of problems, including:
- Decreased productivity.
- Increased payroll costs.
- Increased administrative costs.
- Decreased quality of work.
- Low employee morale.
Organizations can reduce the incidence of absenteeism, and minimize its impact. In this new whitepaper, you will learn:
- What absenteeism is.
- What causes absenteeism and why it is so common in today’s workforce.
- What approach to take in order to reduce absenteeism.
- The role your EAP can provide in helping to reduce absenteeism.
Ready to download? Fill out this form to receive this white paper.